Will breast lift and areola reduction give me the results I want? (Photo)

Im 18 and have always have very large, uneven breats. I just dont like how they hang so low, they make me really insecure. Im currently a 36DD and was wondering what to get done if i dont want too much visible scarring? Ive included 2 pictures of my own breats and a picture of what id like for them to look like. Basically i want them to look more lifted, round, and perky. What procedures would i have to get done to achieve this look?

You will benefit from a complete mastopexy or maybe a small breast reduction. I would not recommend breast implants. The nipple/areola is also reduced during this procedure. Make sure you know where the scars will be, and understand how the shape will relax after the procedure. 

Check on your board certified plastic surgeon's experience before getting this procedure done.

Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

You would be an excellent candidate for a mastopexy (breast lift) or breast reduction depending on the final breast size you would like to have. This surgery will correct the ptosis (sagging) of your breasts and leave you with a perkier and more youthful looking chest. Your nipple will also be reduced and repositioned with this procedure. Be sure to consult a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to discuss the best technique in your case. Your physician will be able to properly examine you and give you the ideal option for your body. Good luck. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Will breast lift and areolar reduction give me the results I want?

Thank you for your question and your photograph.You would be an excellent candidate for a breast lift and periareolar reduction as well as a candidate who may consider an implant to give some upper pole fullness.I recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.I wish you the best of luck.

Good mastopexy candidate, but procedure does cause scars

you appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift for exactly the reasons you cite, but realize that this procedure is indeed a TRADE of the drooping shape and large areolae for the scars that are part and parcel of this procedure. I would think that you would be pleased by the improvement the surgery provides, but do consult a plastic surgeon who can show you lots of pre/post pix so you get a really good idea of what to expect....then you can decide if the tradeoffs inherent in the procedure do indeed work for YOU. best of luck to you !!!

Bruce K. Barach, MD
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Yes, you are a good candidate for this type of surgery.  I would recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board certified Plastic Surgeon whom you feel comfortable with.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Miami Beach and Beverly Hills Trained Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Breast Lift

you have very nice breasts to work with
results you submitted are easily obtainable without any implants .;
a breast lift alone is all you need to achieve a very nice result with minimal scarring .
expect you to look better than the photo you submitted
best wishes

John Milam Shamoun, MD FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction-lift

Considering your age and size in hand of an experienced board certified plastic surgeon you should expect similar result. Your next step should be a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for detailed clinical evaluation and discussion about your options (scars, areola and breast size, etc.). Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift question

Sure, I think that a breast lift / reduction would help make your appearance more like your goal picture. That patient may also have had implants place since she had significant upper pole projection. See a plastic surgeon who can examine you. They will be able to best advise you about what type of results would be reasonable for you.

Vertical mastopexy would be best.

You are a good candidate for a breast lift using a lollipop (vertical mastopexy) technique.  The picture that you show of a woman with a breast lift has a decent result but could be better.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon, who has a great understanding on what would make a breast look attractive with a breast lift. To get great results is not easy.  Good luck!

Breast Lift

Judging by your pictures, the operation that will give you the look that you are seeking is the traditional "anchor" type of breast lift, which will reduce the areolae and reshaped the breast in the way that you show in the after picture. A "lollipop" or a "periareolar" lift will not be enough of a lift.  Best wishes.