Has anyone ever gotten breast implants under the muscle then the implants and their own breast tissue on top?

Implant pocket

I primarily place implants under the muscle which technically is not full muscle coverage but the upper 1/3 to 1/2.  I think this is what you are talking about in your question.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  I almost always place breast implants under the muscle and the patient's normal breast tissue sits nicely over this for a natural look. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified expert surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Your question

This is not clear -- if you have implants under the muscle, your natural breast tissue is normally above the muscle partially and partially above the implant. Not sure what you are asking about.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Breast Implants

I traditionally place breast implants under-the-muscle, followed by the muscle and the patient's own breast tissue over that.   I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Not sure what you are describing.  I have seen 1 or 2 cases of patients who have had "stacked" implants (present for revisionary breast surgery).  Not something I would recommend. Best wishes.