Breast augmentation without lift? (Photo)

I'm 5'4 and weigh about 112 pounds and I'm looking to get a breast augmentation done sometime soon and I was wondering if getting a lift will be necessary? I had a child over a year ago which caused my breasts to change but I'm not sure if a lift is required to achieve the look I'm going for. I still want to look natural after having my augmentation but I want to be about a small D maybe even a full D. What should I do?

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

Breast Augmentation plus Lift

GreetingsThank you for your question and photo, evation from your photo you need a breast lift. Breast augmentation operation is performed in order to increase the size of breast. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants): Breast Augmentation.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 400-550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Large breast implants versus breast lift

Dear Ashleigh.apryl,
Since you are planning a large augmentation, it is not likely that you will require a breast lift.  A dual plane technique with a large breast implant should do it.  Good luck!

To lift or not to lift

It does not appear that you will need a lift.  Only implants.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breasts implants size

Dear Ashleigh,   Thanks for submitting your picture, though it is quite dark. Despite the quality of the picture, you appear to be perky small A cup size. So, clearly, a lift is unnecessary.    As far as size, if presently you are 32 small A cup size, to become 32 small D cup , you will need implants with volume of 400 cc. For 32 full D cup - 500 cc.    You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So , do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely.    Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                       Best of luck,                                            Dr Widder

Breast augmentation

It does not appear that you would need a lift. An augmentation alone should give you a nice result.I suggest that you seek a consult with a surgeon with at least 15 years of experience who has many patients like you. I am sure that you get all the answers you need to make a decision.Hope this helps.
Leland Deane MD FACSNYC, Garden City, Babylon NY

Leland Deane, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

No lift in your case !

Hello. Thank your for
your question in regard breast augmentation.

It is important when
considering a breast augmentation to have a clear communication with your
plastic surgeon in regarding your goals. 
There is a combination of methods that use as surgeons tried to which
desired look.  Some of these methods
include plead examination, breast diameter measurements and nipple to inframammary
fold measurements, the dimensional computer systems and implant sizers.

Your PS should have
discussed the pros and cons of the different implants. There are many
sizes that would look great on you and you should work closely with your PS to find
the ideal size.

In your specific case I
WOULD FAVOR a dual plane method. It is obvious based on this forum that plastic
surgeons will have different answers for you. It is important that you discuss
the pros and cons with your plastic surgeon to determine the best position.

The incisions of the
Dual Plane breast augmentation surgery include:

Decrease Risk of
Capsular Contracture- due to the submuscular position of the implants

More natural appearance

Once small,
inconspicuous exterior incision

More natural movement as
you walk.

Best of luck of your surgery !

Lift probable

It is likely that you would need some sort of lift with the implants. It is hard to tell with  the quality of the photo.  Best of luck.

Your breasts

What you need to do is have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who will examine you and discuss what should be done. Your photo is a bit dark and I can't tell about your need for a lift. Anyway - consultations over the internet are not exact which is why I offer a complimentary consultation to tell you what can be done and what it will cost. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD