Can I have a breast augmentation and liposuction with a possible bbl to my laterals or hips 4 weeks after a "termination"?

I was 9 weeks and it was done on July 1st. I'm looking to have surgery on August 1st.

Combination surgery after termination

Dear perrfect,
  If you healed well and your gynecolgist has no objection to the surgery from the uterus healing stand point, you can procede. I would coution you, though,  from doing too many procedures that take over 6 hours because of the increase risk of complications. I would also discourage you from doing ' bbl' procedure, because the fat does not survive beyond 6 - 12 month . I have seen it on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after being disappointed from the fat injection to the butts that was done by other surgeons. Large amounts of fat injection to the butts are physiologically illogical, because you can not expect the fat to survive without good circulation. Think about it, if fat injection was consistent and reliable, breast implants would have all but disappeared from the market. Last year, breast implants were done more then ever and were the number one cosmetic surgery in the USA. Always, consult with board certified plastic surgeons who perform surgery in an accredited surgery center for your safety. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and you like them. Also, check the reviews for positive patient experience.
                                       Dr Widder

That should be reasonable if you had no complications.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Aesthetic elective surgery can be pursued four weeks after uneventful termination of pregnancy.

If you're physiologically stable there's no contraindication to aesthetic surgery. I would preferentially recommend the Brazilian butt lift So as to harvest all the available fat from the abdomen.

TIming of mommy make-over

Assuming you had no complications and it was a local procedure, you should be fine to have a breast augmentation in early August.
Because of the position you are in during recovery, it is best to have the BBL and liposuction later - lying on your back after the breast augmentation makes it more likely the fat will not take. Best wishes.

Surgery time

That should not be a problem. Talk to your plastic surgeon before and give them a full history. Also your labs need to be normal.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

The right candidate for a mommy makeover

Mommy makeover candidates are those women who desire an improved shape to their breasts. This can include a breast lift with or without breast implants and sometimes a reduction. For the belly portion, a mini tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, or even circumferential tummy tuck can give you the look that you want. Thanks for your question!

Is it possible to lift my breasts with a natural round shape without implants and get an hourglass shape/figure.

You should have not problems as far as your upcoming surgery. I would caution you having the breast lift with the BBL at the same time.

I am not in the camp that advocate doing both at the same time. Think about it, When fat is tranferred to the buttocks, the fat cells need all of the oxygen possible in order to survive. Fat transfers (BBL) require a rich oxygen environment in order to attempt the highest rate of survival of the fat cells. We recommend that our patients do not place any significant pressure on their butts for 4-6 weeks following the BBL.

If you have a breast lift done at the same time, how are you going to avoid lying on your back, face up when the breast lift prevents you from lying face down? I recommend that the BBL be done first. Good luck