Do I have a botched nose? (photos)

3 weeks ago I had revision surgery, the primary one didnt refine the tip as much & left my nose crooked to the right (left in the pics) so the doctor offered revision.He did a good job closing the nostrils flare however the left (right in the pic) nostril looks pinched and that side has a completely weird shape post revision , like it seems he took out too much cartilage on that side. I know its early and there is swelling but as for my experience with this surgery i hardly even swell at all.

Mild asymmetry is normal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is very common to see mild asymmetry of nostrils after a rhinoplasty. Even the result of your primary rhinoplasty looks good. You have a good result. RegardsDr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry 3 weeks after revision rhinoplasty

Generally, at three weeks one would still be experiencing swelling.  Although your picture shows some asymmetry, without knowing about his procedure, i.e graftst, it would be difficult for me to fully evaluate.
I would recommend that you have continued follow up with your surgeon, and present these concerns to them.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon