Please help. Am I botched? Looks like my left breast is rotting. (Photo)

Three weeks afterwards and one of my incisions on left breast from lift and augmentation on bottom of breast is completely open. Also, theres's a slit in the nipple, that has formed two separate pieces of skin, causing extreme sensitivity, and a burning feeling. Right breast is most cometelety healed.

Wound healing issue

It appears that you have a wound healing issue that needs to be treated by a plastic surgeon and followed carefully.  Good luck. Often these go on to heal with just the local wound care.

Botched?

I'm sorry to hear that you are having any concerns. From these photos  the nipple and the skin appear to be alive, but you are having a few small healing issues. The areas that concern you beneath the breast are at risk for healing issues because they see the most tension at the time of surgery. This is a known risk of breast surgery.  Please continue to be followed by your plastic surgeon. In my experience with appropriate care these areas will usually heal in uneventfully, but they bear watching. 

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon