My boob dropped. I noticed few weeks ago. I'm 3 1/2 years post op. Any dangers or in waiting 4 months to fix? (photos)

Planning on having kids in few years. Don't want to redo one side before then by going under. He said he would try fixing out of the hospital by tucking the skin. Is this worth the pain of recover or should wait and just have full reconstruction? Also what factors can contribute to this dropped based on my frame. Is it potentially the Dr fault? FYI I am definitely guilty of not wearing enough support.

Breast issue

If you have an issue with you fold, you will need surgery, and doing it under local is probably not the way to go.

Gravity and breast implants

Dear Kelly4u,
Thank you for the FYI!  You have acknowledged that gravity (and possibly other forces) have contributed to your implant "dropping."  A procedure to tighten your breast fold could be performed to get you through the next few years until childbirth.  There would be no real danger in waiting to fix the problem, other than possible further dropping.  Use of a good support or underwire bra could help as well.  Good luck!

Dropped breast

With you being so far out of surgery, it is not likely the fault of the surgeon.  If you are planning to have children soon, it may not be worth having anything done just yet, as the breasts will change with childbearing.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon