Is this body achievable with a TT, BBL and BL? (photos)

I love Beyoncé's curves and booty and would love to get that look. So I've done some collages to show my body and what I hope for. Please advise accordingly.

Is this body achievable with a TT, BBL and BL

Your biggest limitation on getting a body that looks like Beyonce is the intra-abdominal fat that is inside your abdomen, underneath the muscle. That will not be aided by a tummy tuck and will actually limit the results you can achieve with a tummy tuck.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your questions and the photos. You are great candidate for a Tummy Tuck and Lipo with BBL , you will for sure get really good results. Make sure that you lose as much weight as possible before your procedure. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Result Expectations of a Mommy Makeover

Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation.The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Also, another element to a satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.
The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. For instance, a plastic surgeon who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery is suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover - Look like Beyonce

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck, BBL and breast lift +/- augmentation. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your question.  Although you would see a significant improvement with the procedures you mentioned, you will not look like your "wish" pictures.  The most significant thing working against you is the amount of intra-abdominal fat you have compared to the subcutaneous fat on your belly.  The only way to reduce intra-abdominal fat is with weight loss.  In order to achieve the postoperative results you seek, I recommend first losing enough weight to reduce the "roundness" of your belly which will reduce the intra-abdominal fat and allow for a significant improvement with your results.  Depending on your height, you may require a 20-30 lb weight loss.  To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in your area for a complete evaluation and further recommendations.  Hope this helps!  Best wishes!

Brazilian butt lift

hello and thank you for the question and your photos. It is understandable to have certain goals and final results in mind. This really helps the plastic surgeons understand what you're trying to achieve however sometimes those results are not always possible or realistic. Having said that I still think you are an excellent candidate for those procedures including the breast lift before tummy tuck or liposuction and the Brazilian butt lift. You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area before making any final decisions.These procedures will typically take about 2 to 3 weeks to recover before you can resume normal work. Most patients need at least 1-2 months of healing before they can resume exercise. As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and then make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.
Best to you.

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck, breast lift and bbl

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  You could also benefit from a breast lift and bbl to enhance your shape and contour.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD