Looking for a board certified surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift. Anybody?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

I would recommend looking for a plastic surgeon board certified by the american board of plastic surgery who has performed thousands of these procedures with many before and after pictures and reviews.
Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can looks at before /after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL - Board Certified

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck. Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBAWeniger Plastic Surgery

BBL surgeon

There are many board certified plastic surgeons performing fat transfer to the buttock procedures (BBL) near you in New York. I recommend looking at as many before and after photos as well as reviews of your surgeon before going on a few consultations. After you meet with a few surgeons see who you are most comfortable with assuming their qualifications/credentials are similar. You should also be comfortable with the surgeon's office staff as well. You can find many on the American Society of Plastic Surgeon's website or on this website.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD