Is it possible to do biaxial serial excision in order to shorten the scar? (photos)

Hallo, i have this surgery scar on the back of my neck. I want to ask if its possible to do serial excision, in both axis. The goal should be to shorten the scar and to get rid of the stich tracks. So it has to be excised in both axis. Is this possible? Thank you very much for your help

Scar on Neck -- Z Plasty with Laser resurfacing then bellafill.

this would improve with z plasty followed by laser and filler like bellafill.  Please see an expert for treatment options  Best, Dr. Emer.

Scar Revision

Marco.  If your scar is over one year old, then scar revision is a reasonable option. Better photos or physical exam would help decide which procedure is best for you. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD