Was the Benelli lift the right method? (photos)

2 days post op benelli lift, 330cc Inspira RS Moderate. I peeked at my breasts and I'm disappointed that they look saggy and far apart. I told my surgeon I wanted an aggressive lift but he thought the benelli was enough. My goal was perky round breasts. I know I have a LONG way to go healing-wise and that many changes can occur. Will my breasts look better as time goes on or will they get saggier?

Was the Benelli lift the right method?

Your result looks quite good this early after combination breast implants with lift.  If after 3 months your disappointed with sagging a fairly simple revision with skin excision only can be done.  Express your concerns to your plastic surgeon.   For more information please read below:

Healing

You are very early in the healing process,  you have to let it heal. Best of luck with your results...

Breast lift

Thanks for the great question and the photos. As you mentioned in your post, it is still to early to tell what your final result will look like. After your breasts are totally healed they will look very different then they do now. Be patient as you sill have a lot of healing to do! 

~Dr. Sieber

2 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about results.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD