Is this beginning of double bubble? (Photo)

I recently had a breast lift with 200 cc over the muscle implants . ( 3 weeks since operation ) I started to notice a crease under one of my breast, my doctor said it's normal at this stage and when implant drops it won't be like that.. or is he being optimistic and I have started to bottom out or double bubble ?

Double bubble

Thanks for the question.

You do not have a double bubble.  Your results are very nice and the flat area under the breast is normal and will round out over time.  Trust your surgeon.

Dr T

Not double bubble

I agree with your surgeon. I think that this will likely improve as the tissues soften,. Be patient with the results, they look very nice at this early stage.

Is this a double bubble?

What you call it crease is exactly that, a crease. You are in the very earliest stage of healing, and can expect many changes in the shape of your breast. This crease definitely does not indicate that you will have a progressive double bubble over time. If you need more assurance, discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Is this beginning of double bubble?

At this point, it is too early to judge the result (which looks good). Give it at least 3 to 6 months to see how things look.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS