Can a bbl, improve completely the aparence of my butt. (photos)

After 5 years of having the lapband done. I went down from 230 to 166. I have decide to have a bbl, tt, and breast implant, but my main concern is my butt. Should i do tune execise before surgery?

BBL?

You need to be seen in person to determine if you are a candidate for a BBl and have adequate donor sites. Best of luck.

Exercise before a BBL

Exercise is a good idea.

Young healthy fit patients generally do better with surgery then the other way around.

You should have an in person consultation to see which of these procedures may be appropriate for you.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

BBL after weight loss

Congratulations on your weight loss. You are a great candidate for liposuction and buttock fat grafting to improve the shape of the buttock. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation and treatment. 

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Weight Loss and Surgery

Thanks for your question and pictures!
Congrats on your awesome lapband results, it's great to hear of your success.
As far as the Brazilian Butt Lift, you don't need to exercise before surgery. The fat transfer involved will smooth out the dimples in your skin if that's your concern, so no need to worry! Some surgeons might actually recommend not exercising at all a few days before surgery; just make sure to follow your surgeon's pre-op instructions for optimal results.

Best of luck