Would I be a good candidate for a BBL? Is there any procedure for body contouring and cellulite as the same time? (photo)

I am 32, no kids, 5'4 and 128lbs. Would I be a good candidate for a BBL? I don't want a huge butt but I want that hourglass shape and thinner legs. I would like to do fat transfer from my back, arms, abdomen and thighs. Also one of my big concern is that cellulite I can't get rid off in the back of my thighs and under my buttocks, it doesn't leave even with workouts I tried everything. Is there any procedure for body contouring and cellulite as the same time? Cellulaze and Vaser smooth?

Would I be a good candidate for a BBL? Is there any procedure for body contouring and cellulite as the same time?

You are a good candidate for the procedure. I would recommend a consultation with an in person exam. 

Ron Hazani, MD

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL Candidate

Thank you for your questions. You would be a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. I think you have realistic expectations and would really be happy with the result. Unfortunately, the cellulite would have to be treated separately. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a more accurate evaluation. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates 
Barrington 
Oakbrook
Chicago

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

Judging from your photos, you would be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift provided that you are otherwise healthy.  Good luck!

From photos alone you seem to be a good candidate for a BBL procedure. You may however not be able to transfer enough fat into your buttocks for you desired wish pictures but you can achieve great sculpting. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and expectations.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Am 32, no kids, 5'4 and 128lbs. Would I be a good candidate for a BBL? I don't want a huge butt but I want that hourglass shape

It appears that you would be an excellent candidate for the BBL, but ultimately, of course, you will have to be physically evaluated. The cellulite treatment needs to be done separately. You should consuolt with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL.

George Lefkovits, MD

Liposuction and BBL

You appear to be a very good candidate for liposuction contouring of your abdomen, waist, back, and thighs along with a Brazilian butt lift optimize your overall shape. Our central approach with these procedures is to provide a 360 degree improvement in order to maximize feminine curves. Liposuction of the waist, back, abdomen, and thighs will really shape the hour glass figure. For the butt I usually prefer augmentation / lifting through fat grafting. We refine fat removed during liposuction and then inject into the buttocks to create the shape we have planned together.

Would I be a good candidate for a BBL

Hi... thank you for the question and photo... you are a great candidate for the procedure of body contouring and BBL...  We can do Hydro Lipo to help with the cellulite. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Excellent candidate

You are an excellent candidate for a BBL and should get an amazing result with a great contour.  I would personally do the BBL first and see how your cellulite is after.  There are a few treatments options that can be offered post BBL to try to help with your cellulite.  Go on some consultations bc you are a great candidate! Best of luck!

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

Based on your pictures, I think you may be a good candidate for BBL based on your expectations.  You don't have a ton of fat for grafting so you wouldn't be able to get a large increase in buttock volume.  But I think you already have a good volume to your buttock.  However, I thin the contouring of your waist with liposuction and your thighs would give you a great shape.  The fat could then be used to add some volume and improve the buttock shape.  Check with a plastic surgeon for an in office consultation and you should be able to come up with a great game plan together. 

good luck

BBL

You might be a candidate for a brazilian butt lift but you might not have enough fat to achieve your goal.  As for cellulite, in my opinion there are really not great options out there.