How would you recommend I change my face entirely to fit that of marquardt beauty mask using plastic surgery? (photo)

How would you recommend I change my face entirely to fit that of marquardt beauty mask using plastic surgery? List exact surgeries you would do to make my face like this mask. Thank you

Facial Symmetry

I am imagining that your are using Marquardt's All of us strive to achieve facial symmetry, and with that being said, your face is relatively symmetric.  The difference in a youthful, feminine appearance is that it looks "heart-shaped."  I like the position of your brows, so I would recommend the following:
1. Rhinoplasty to refine the appearance of your nasal tip
2. Add volume to your cheek bones to change the shape of your face which has slightly more volume in the lower 1/3

I would seek out a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon to accurately examine your face and formulate a plan tailored to your needs and wishes.  Good luck!