Arm lift blisters and bruised dark stitch line (Photo)

Will the dark area of the stitch line scab and fall off then open up? Because it's on the stitch line ? How long will this take to heal? Should I treat this like a burn ? Can I pop the blisters with a sterilized needle to speeden the recovery time of those area? Will this leave a bad scar? How do I clean the bacitracin off I'm scared to touch it. Thank you

Arm Lift/ Brachioplasty/Skin Tightening/ Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon