Allergic reaction to hyaluronidase- any alternatives to get rid of filler? (Photo)

I had a horrible allergic reaction to the hyaluronidase in which my entire face swelled up to about four times its normal size. However, I sadly still have the unwelcome filler which did not get completely dissolved. I want to go and try to get it dissolved again, but I'm terrified. Is there an alternative to hyaluronidase which perhaps would not cause an allergic reaction? Or am I screwed for life? I have had this filler above my lip present for the past year and a half and its not going away.

Swelling after Hylenex

We should start by determining which Hyaluronidase was injected. There are different types and different techniques. I would suggest my Hidef technique after determining your allergy risk. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles