Aftercare on Scalp micro pigmentation done on my donor scar?

I had to shave the back of my head so the practitioner could apply the SMP. My head was very white from not having any suntan . I applied a self tanning lotion to balance things. Will that ruin my results?

Use of tanning solution after SMP

You can use tanning solution provided that you do not apply it to the SMP area and wait at least 3 days, preferably longer like 2 weeks before you use them

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your doctor or clinic about any post SMP care. If you already applied the tanning lotion then you can wait to

It is best to ask your doctor or clinic about any post SMP care. If you already applied the tanning lotion then you can wait to see what happens.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon