How soon after rhinoplasty can I get filler? (photos)

I had rhinoplasty 4 months ago and hate it. It's already getting too small, I can only imagine how tiny it will be by one year. I'll definitely need a revision to rebuild my butchered nose but for now, can I get filler to balance it out a bit? The nostril show is overwhelming and I feel ridiculous. It feels soft overall except when I've been crying, which has been a lot lately...

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-