How soon after rhinoplasty can filler be used?

I had a surgery to augment my tip. How long do I have to wait to pursue filler in my nose?

Wait 3-6 months.

Thanks for the great question. I would first ask your rhinoplasty doctor what they think as far as timing goes. When getting filler injections to your nose after having a rhinoplasty you need to be extremely selective about who you let inject your nose. Nose injections can be very tricky so only let some with a lot of experience inject your nose. I hope this helps and best of luck!~Dr. Sieber

Fillers and Surgery

I would definitely wait at least 3 months for have fillers injected into the nose.  You need to wait for the nose to completely heal and consult your plastic surgeon.  Best, Dr. Green

Filler in nose

It is always best to ask the surgeon that did your rhinoplasty this question.  The general consensus would likely be to wait 6 months before doing anything else to your nose, unless your surgeon is doing it as part of the operative plan.