Can you please advise what is the best and most effective treatment for old acne scars. (photo)

Can you please advise what is the best and most effective treatment for old acne scars. I am 51 years old and have had these since my teenage years. What is the typical cost for a series of treatment

Acne Scarring

Depending on how deep the acne scarring is, there are two options available using lasers. The first option is the C02 laser which is more invasive and penetrates the skin deeper than other lasers do. However, this treatment does require about 7-10 days downtime but only one session is needed. The price for C02 a treatment (full face) is $3000 + HST.

Another great option is the Erbium. The Erbium iPixel treatment is also great at resurfacing the skin and is less evasive but may require more than one session. The price for a single Erbium treatment is $600 + HST (full face).

Good luck on your search!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Treat

eMatrix would be the best treatment for you for your acne scars.  Depending on the depth of the scars it could take up to 5 treatments spaced a month apart to minimize these scars.  Even months after your treatments, new collagen will remodel and will improve your complexion.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with acne scars, lasers and eMatrix.