Can someone advice me good doctor.

I just want the best doctor . Who can do breast fat transfer and bbl? I prefer to stay in USA , but I don't like the way they sculpt body . Who can do surgery like Dominican doctors but in USA?

Can someone advice me good doctor.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

Finding the right surgeon for your fat transfer

There are many good surgeons here in the USA...the key is finding the best one for YOU. You need to find a surgeon who has experience, but also "feels right" to you. Each surgeon has a different personality and style, and each surgeon has a different idea of the ideal body shape. Some surgeons are better for a "natural" look, while others may be better for an "exaggerated" look. I recommend that you use this site to find a surgeon with a lot of reviews and a lot of before and after photos. A true expert should be able to show you at least 100 before and after photos of his/her own work, and these should be of long-term results...not just photos in the operating room. It will take some effort on your part (and some money because many surgeons charge a consultation fee), but in the end, you should be able to find the right doc for you. Best of luck to you.