Are there any advanced injectors in NYC to correct irregularities with fillers?

i had hematoma which left internal scar tissue and a divot in my face. the skin on my left cheek has like pocket or lump and if it is not injected properly (eg too deep) it will make the lump worse (i never realized it before bc my dr who injected me seamlessly but he retired). I think i need an advanced injector to do fillers without causing lumps. Anyone in nyc?

Doctor Answers 3


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi. Thank you for your question. I recommend Dr. Deborah Sarnoff who is very experienced in injectables.

London Dermatologist

Injections for Scars on Face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I inject so many patients with scars and irregular contours that need cosmetic enhancement.  This is an advanced injector technique and both the correct product and injection must be undertaken.  Please consult an expert board certified dermatologist who is an expert in cosmetic injections for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Injecting filler in place of lump

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear fml2016,

Thanks for the question. It's not uncommon to inject filler in areas on the face that have scarring. There may be a way also to reduce the scarring.

Best of luck,

Dr. Morgan

Morgan Rabach, MD
New York Dermatologist

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.