What do I need to achieve softer and more defined facial features? As well as the best filler for my lips? (photos)

I know I need rhinoplasty for my bulbous nose. What can I get to tighten my lower face like my neck and the lines by my mouth? Every time I get fillers in my lips, it makes the lines around my mouth more prominent. Is there a filler that would be better for me. Also want a really defined jawline, and to get the jowels I can see forming gone! Also what's the best product to fill the hollows under my eyes. They are worse then what's in the photos.

What do I need to achieve softer and more defined facial features?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. I would recommend using a thick hyaluronic acid based dermal filler into your cheeks to help elevate your cheek tissues, add volume, and improve your under eye and smile line regions.  Voluma can also be used to help tighten your neck and jawline.  As for the hollows under your eyes, consider the use of Restylane.  Hope this helps.