How to achieve a slimmer face and more defined jawline? (photos)

I am a 24-year-old woman suffering from PCOS, which makes me retain fat in my face. I would like to achieve a more defined cheek, jaw, and chin structure. The second photo on the right is what I would ideally like (that image is edited in photoshop) I was interested in getting buccal fat removal to achieve the more thinned out cheeks, get botox in my masseter muscle for a more defined jawline and fillers to bring my chin slightly forward. I would love to know your opinion on this.

Non surgical treatment

If you are looking for a non surgical treatment, Botox is a very good option for decreasing the size of the masseter muscle. But It does not have effect on buccal fat .

Toronto Physician