Is it possible to achieve this front view ("Aim" picture) of nose with rhinoplasty? (Photos)

What procedures are needed? Side view of the nose is ok. Nose is quite narrow (almost pencil thick on top) at the moment and would like to restore the original nose width. I wish to have back the mass to my nose that was carved off. (I did not choose to do rhinoplasty, but the board certified doctor did it for me couple months ago while I was under anestesia. Now I try to find a cure to fix it.)

Is it possible to achieve this front view ("Aim" picture) of nose with rhinoplasty?

If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Spreader grafts

Spreader grafts will help here to correct part of this problem. Sorry but I do not understand how you can have a procedure done that you did not consent to having done. You need to take that up with your surgeon