Is it possible to achieve this front view ("Aim" picture) of nose with rhinoplasty? (Photos)

What procedures are needed? Side view of the nose is ok. Nose is quite narrow (almost pencil thick on top) at the moment and would like to restore the original nose width. I wish to have back the mass to my nose that was carved off. (I did not choose to do rhinoplasty, but the board certified doctor did it for me couple months ago while I was under anestesia. Now I try to find a cure to fix it.)

Spreader grafts

Spreader grafts will help here to correct part of this problem. Sorry but I do not understand how you can have a procedure done that you did not consent to having done. You need to take that up with your surgeon