Can I have a Liposculpture, middle thigh lipo? I want to get a liposculpture with fat transfer to my butt. (photos)

I'm worry about loose skin. I lost 70 pounds 5 years ago working out and eating right. I'm trying to loose another 10 pounds. I have a lot of celulite on my thighs. My stomach is soft and my middle thighs. When I grap my skin I could feel the fat in my abdomen and my middle thighs. I worry if I do the lipo my skin will become loose and bumpy. I really don't want to do a tummy tuck because I don't have kids yet I will have kinds maybe in like 7 years from now. What do you suggest me? (With the traditional machine not the laser one)

Can I have a Liposculpture, middle thigh lipo? I want to get a liposculpture with fat transfer to my butt.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Thigh Liposculpture

It appears from your photos that you have fat to sculpt.  Essentially you'll have an improved smaller shape but the skin will look very similar to what it is now.  In other words, a smaller version of your current self.  The cellulite and irregularities won't go away but you'll be happier with your size.  I hope this helps.  

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Liposuction can help remove the excess fat, but will not remove the excess skin. You may look better in your clothes after liposuction. If you are planning to have children, I would recommend waiting after your last child before considering the tummy tuck. However, liposuction and tummy tuck will probably give you the best results.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Hello, In my opinion in your case its recommended a full conventional tummytuck and liposuction; you will be satisfied with the result of these procedures.

Kemil Issa, MD

Liposculpture & Thigh Lipo & Fat Transfer to the Buttocks

Great question and thank you for providing the pictures.  Let's answer each area of the body individually:
1.  Your abdomen, based on your pictures will need a lipo-tummy tuck, because liposuction alone will leave you with an excess of skin.
2.  Your Thighs would benefit from liposuction/liposculpture and in my opinion benefit from superficial liposuction as well which should result in some skin tightening.
3.  Your flanks along with fat transfer to your buttocks should address both waistline concerns and your buttocks shape concerns.  This is commonly referred to as a "Brazilian Butt Lift."
4.  My suggestion is to use the VASER (Ultrasound-Asisted Liposculpture) which allows for a technique called "Superficial Liposuction," which results in better skin tightening technique than regular liposuction.

Thank you for daring your pictures .lipo would not resolve their aesthetic situation because you have excess skin in the abdominal area weight loss product pregnancies, what I would recommend is to perform a tummy tuck, lipo and bbl to get a rejuvenated buttocks and a plane belly.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Hi lady, thanks for the question and photos. For I can see in the pictures my recommendation is the Tummy Tuck for your sagging skin in your abdomen, to get a nice shape you need TT, lipo in your back and flanks plus BBL. Good luck and am at your command.

Dr. Marte.

Manuel Marte, MD

Liposuction and Fat Transfer

Liposuction alone would shape your waist and hip area as well as create more slender thighs. It can also flatten your abdomen although the skin would remain loose without a 'Tummy Tuck'. Having the tummy tuck before pregnancy is an option some patients elect depending upon their unique circumstances and preferences. A consultation with a surgeon can help to provide you with the information you need to make the best decision for you.   Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Treating the abdomen after weight loss

The best way to treat the abdomen after significant weight loss is with a tummy tuck. Liposuction will worsen the appearance of loose skin, particularly if stretch marks are present. The tummy tuck can be done pre-pregnancy, but the muscles should be left alone. It is possible that a tummy tuck could need to be redone after children, so if there is any concern about this fact, then the tummy should be left alone.
As far as the thighs and buttock are concerned, Cellulaze can be performed over the buttock and thighs to reduce cellulite, and liposuction can be done in the lower back, under the buttock and in the inner thighs to improve contour. The fat harvested can then be grafted into the buttock to fill the buttock and achieve a more lifted appearance.

Liposculpture and Fat Transfer

you are a great candidate for leg contouring and fat transfer to the buttock if performed properly.  As for your stomach, there is a lot of loose skin and if you do liposuction you would likely have worsening loose skin after but you could get a better shape/contour.  I suggest you only go to an expert in butt lifting and body shaping and do not compromise care for cost or distance.  Best, Dr. Emer.