Am I a good candidate for lip filler? (Photos)

I just want my lips fuller but I don't want it to be noticeable. What is the best filler I can use ?

Lip fillers

You are definitely a candidate for lip fillers. Consulting a local plastic surgeon would be your best option that way you can get all the information you need to make an informed decision and that way the doctor of your choice can go over all of the options with you in person after getting a feel and look! Best of luck

Lip fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fuller lips

Volbella will give a slight fullness and smooth out your lips.  Juvederm will provide a more fuller lip.  Let an expert evaluate you and determine the best treatment.

Fuller lips

Lip filler

You are a candidate for fillers. I agree that you need something that looks natural. Often volbella or restylane are used. But your doctor can choose the right filler for you during the consultation. Best wishes 

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD

Lip filler

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD

Lip plumper

Absolutely! Thank you for your question and photos. You have naturally wonderful lips and with a small amount of HA (Hyaluronic Acid) Filler (juvederm or restylane) you will enhance your lips subtly! Many patients say that with only a half of syringe, they notice the effect, but their significant others dont ;) Best of luck and hope this helps!!

Lesley Rabach, MD

Lip plumper

Lesley Rabach, MD

Lip Augmentation Candidate with Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Volbella), Implants or Fat

You would get a nice improvement with lip fillers.  These fillers, (Volbella, Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. PDO Nova threads can also be used to improve shape and also provide lift. Fat or implants are a permanent alternative. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Juvederm Volbella

Thank you for your question,

There are many fillers on the market today that can be used to augment the lips. Juvederm Volbella is a fantastic filler that can produce natural-looking augmentation that doesn’t look overdone or fake. Remember to consult with a certified surgeon when considering dermal fillers of any kind.

Juvederm Volbella

Thank you for your question,

Lip filler question

Thank you for your question and your pictures.  I would suggest you try Juvedem Volbella or Restylane Silk. Both are very soft fillers and look very natural and not overly done. Just remember you can always add more but it takes a lot of product to look fake or done. Hope this helps. Best, Dr.Avaliani

Lip filler question