Am I a good candidate for Cellfina? (Photo)

If not,what would be recommended? Also, I am looking to recontour the "shelf" that was left by an unrequested BBL as it is now called.

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

Cellfina is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellfina Candidate

You appear to be an ideal candidate for Cellfina. Cellfina will address the cellulite dimples seen on your buttocks. The Cellfina result appears to improve with time!

Cellfina would work well on the dimples which are characteristic of cellulite. The areas lower down on your thighs would likely require a tightening procedure. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an in person evaluation and discussion of these options.

Cellfina Provides Improvement In Cellulite That Lasts

Hello and thank-you for your question and photo!

You are an excellent candidate for cellulite treatment with Cellfina. Cellfina is the latest break though for the treatment of cellulite. The treatment targets the fibrous bands which are the source of the dimpling in cellulite. It is most effective for the treatment of deep dimples and depressions of the buttocks and back of the thighs. it is less effective in the treatment of generalized waviness. Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment performed in the office. We are seeing an extremely high level of satisfaction for our patients treated with Cellfina. The investigational studies for Cellfina have just been released and have shown an impressive patient satisfaction rate of 85% at 3 months, 94% at one year and 96% at 2 years. This is a very exciting solution for the many women who suffer from the embarrassment of cellulite.

You can click on the attached link to see the results our patients with features similar to yours.

Best regards, Andrew Lyos, MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Cellfina works best for the dimples on the buttock and thighs.  Each patient must have their skin quality, skin laxity and history of surgery or other treatments evaluated because these can impact your results.

Thank you for your question.  Yes, Cellfina would resolve the dimple cellulite on your buttocks and thighs, however you also have wavy cellulite which Cellfina will not work on.  For the wavy cellulite you may have to combine the Cellfina treatment with a deep heating treatment like Ulthera or Venus.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Thanks for your question. Yes, I do think you would be a good candidate for Cellfina treatment for cellulite of the back of your thighs/buttocks. It's a fairly easy procedure done in the office using local anesthesia. It has minimal downtime in terms of pain, but there is some bruising and swelling that occurs. Your surgeon can give you more details at the time of a consultation. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina treatment

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Am I a good candidate for Cellfina?

Based on the photos, you appear to have some moderate dimpling on your buttock and posterior thighs, so I think you would be a good candidate for the procedure. Good luck!