Am I a good candidate for buccal fat removal? (Photos)

Chin small and wanna enhance cheek a little bit

Am I a good candidate for buccal fat removal? = possibly #buccalfatremoval #cheekimplants #cheekfillers

Enhancing the appearance of the cheeks depends on the patient's anatomy and ultimate goals,When the lover cheeks are prominent (chipmunk cheeks), buccal fat removal by removing the fullness of that area could make the upper cheeks to be enhanced.In patients with poor cheek bone projection, either cheek fillers or implants could enhance the cheek bones and give a more angular chiseled face.Patients interested in determine what plastic surgery procedure(s) could help to enhance the cheeksĀ  should make a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon specialized in plastic surgery of the face