Am I a candidate for a ankle/calf lipo? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 5
Calf and ankle liposuction - am I a candidate?
- You look as though you are a canddiate for calf and ankle liposucton -
- Recovery will be at least a year to see your final result.
- Cost varies with the area and the srgeon - so find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you by going to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- The chief risk for all cosmetic surgery is that the result needs an additional touch up 6 - 12 months after surgery.
- Other risks of all surgery include bleeding, infection, nerve damage, poor scarring, poor healing and deep tissue damage but these are truly uncommon in well done liposuction.
Cankle liposuction is so rewarding.
Liposuction of the ankles and calves makes such a big improvement and is easy to undergo by the right lipo specialist. You want to get it done under tum. local with the smaller micro canulas and make sure your doc stands you up during the procedure occasionally to assess the results to fine tune it. You can return to work in 2 days and cost is roughly $7,000 for quality work. Sometimes it is worth traveling for what you truly need.
A case of Lipedema - can be addressed with Liposuction
You might also like...
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- CALF AND ANKLE
Best wishes and good luck.
Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.