8-Months After Treatment-Damage From Facial Fraxel Laser - Orange-Peel Texture-Any Doctor Or Patient Found Treatment? Permanent?

I had facial laser and have been back to the laser center several times to correct very inflamed skin - broken capillaries, aggravated red bumps. Been on steroid cream locoid for two months -helps only temporarily. Center says 'they have never seen this' before - seems there are others who have had the same bad result. Please let me know if there is anyone who has found a treatment for this.

Fraxel laser and side effects

The Fraxel laser is a fabulous laser and it is my favorite laser.  Unfortunately there are too many clinics and laser centers that have people who are unqualified or inexperienced treating patients.  I am so sorry for your problem.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with lasers and Fraxel.

#lasercomplication

Im very sorry to hear about your bad outcome. needless to say, but "laser Centers" are not the place to get laser treatments. once must always seek laser treatments from a professional doctor's office. especially heavy duty lasers like Fraxel. I am one of the inventors on Fraxel laser. I know this machine inside-out. I have it in my practice and I use it all the time. I know why it caused the problem that it did. I have to see you to be able to better help you. you can contact us via email if you like

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS