I'm 4'11,135lbs, no kids, fashion designer looking for a NYC doctor & needing help on CC sizes? (Photos)

Hello Hope all is well I'm looking to get my breast done but I need some help! I'm 4'11, 135 Pounds, Curvy, No Kids & A Fashion Designer. As of now I'm a 32B/34B (Small/Small Shaped think Lemons) I've done my research and I know I want Saline Implants under the muscle. My QUESTION is how many CCs do you think I should get ? 350cc - 420cc ? & What are the cost & payment plans like ??? Thank you !

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance. Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).
Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.
These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast augmentation choices

It seems that you have done some homework on the issue. That is great, as you are doing everything right. Implant size is best determined during an in person examination. Ventura images can also be done so that you can see what your body will look like with different types of implants in place. You should keep an open mind about size until you actually see your simulated vectra images. The most important thing for you is to find a plastic surgeon you trust. Good luck!

Ultimate result

You can expect your breasts to look similar but bigger. Your nipples are low so you are a candidate for mastopexy with small implant. The other option is just to put in implant but they should be big.

TUBA breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and posting pictures. You may be a very good candidate for saline breast augmentation - TUBA. With this procedure, you will not have any visible scars, the implants are placed through your belly button. You would need to have a consultation for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Implants

It depends on exactly what size want to ultimately be.  I would recommend 400-600cc. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

It is impossible to select the appropriate implant size for you without a thorough exam in person and a review of your goals. Once the approximate size is selected you can try implants on or perform a baggy test to get a better feel for what might be accomplished for you.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The sizes you mention are likely very good choices for your body frame.  However, an in-person consultation would provide much more accurate advice. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast au

Choosing a breast implant can only be done after a thorough physical examination and interview. During your consultation your surgeon will review your goals with you. After examining you they will be able to make recommendations on a range of implant sizes to help you achieve your goals. It is also often useful to review before and after photos of women with a similar starting size to get an idea of what certain size implants might look like on you.

Your breasts

Quotes over the internet are not accurate -- you need a consultation where you can be sized and given all of the information about the surgery. Then a size can be decided upon.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Dual plane technique

An implant in the 275 t0 350 cc is about right. You may need a periareola lift or at least a dual plane augmentation. The key is the base diameter as yo may have a narrow dimension that you would not want to go more then 1cm wider to prevent ripples. Choosing a moderate plus or high profile may be wise as well to better fit your frame. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for consultation. cost varies by area 6000$ saline and 7500$ silicone is about the average in my area. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon