4 weeks post gynecomastia surgery, right chest smaller than left, is that normal at this time? (Photo)

I had my surgery 4 weeks ago, I understand its too early to tell the final result, but my right chest shaping nicely, on the other hand, my left check feels little bigger (under areola area). Also I have scare tissue under each areola, the left one is kinda bigger than the right, could this be the case? also my nipple are always hard, is it because of the scar tissue I imagine? I massage, them daily, use roller just in case of liquid buit up

Male breast reduction

At 4 weeks you will still have significant swelling.  It is advisable to wait a full 6 months before making any definitive assessments.  You photos suggest you have a nice result.

Healing & Assymetry After Gynecomastia Surgery

Asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery. Also, your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

4 weeks post gynecomastia surgery

Some asymmetry is normal and each side can heal differently.  It will likely get better with time.  Best of luck.