4 days post op BBL light headed, weak, shaky and tinnitus. Please help.

Is it normal to feel this way 4 days post op? I called the office and spoke to an assistant who said it's normal but Im not sure. I have no medical history, no surgical history and am 24 years old.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The first 5 days from the procedure are the worse one's, you can feel everything on your body. If you're feeling weak drink much liquid and eat well, move around the house and be active, don't stay on bed the whole day. It will make it even worse.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

If symptoms continue, you should contact your surgeon again. It is important to follow up with your surgeon and his/her post op instructions. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

These symptoms may represent any number of things, and I would recommend that you try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.