31yr old just had my second baby 3 months ago, am I a good candidate for Lipo and BBL? (photos)

I just had a baby 3months ago and I would like to know if by the looks of my photos if I would be a good candidate for liposuction and bbl? I know for tummy tuck I'm good but I am a bit scared to go threw a tummy tuck due to stories I've heard. Thank you.

Am I a good candidate for Lipo and BBL?

Hi dear, thank you for your photos and questions.

There is a time you should expect after giving birth with a minimum of 6 months, this will give your body the opportunity to heal internal wounds and swelling the remnants of the pregnancy.

According to your pictures you have some extra skin that only with liposuction, would make this skin becomes more flaccid, once have met the time post-partum, must evaluate you in person with your board-certified plastic surgeon and see which serious options more satisfactory for your body.

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Are you a good candidate for a BBL and Lipo?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Body contour

At three months post-partum, it is too early to tell. You will need to give yourself at least 6 months and a return to your pre-pregnancy weight or close to it to decide.

31yr old just had my second baby 3 months ago, am I a good candidate for Lipo and BBL?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... You are a good candidate for these procedures... i suggest you to have a consultation with a board certified PS, and let it explain you the pros and cons of a Tummy tuck because some skin can get saggy after the lipo in this type of cases. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL

At 3 months, you should be okay to undergo a BBL. The body has had time to recover and hormone levels should be close to normal again. If you are not back to your pre-pregnancy weight, I would wait a little longer to try and shed those extra pounds before electing surgery though. Based on your photographs, it appears that a BBL with liposuction would help you achieve a more contoured abdomen and fuller buttocks. My advice to you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can get a full body examination to see if you are a good candidate and to come up with the best plan for you. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction and BBL.  Tummy tuck may be helpful as well.

Good candidate?

Hi and thanks for this question. Yes, I do believe you're a good candidate for both Liposuction and BBL. Tummy tuck would also work, but it might be a good idea to that some time later in life, especially if you/re not done having children. All operations and procedures on this forum have risks and complications so you are better off when you communicate well with your plastic surgeon and have plenty of time to consider the pros and cons and options. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD