3 weeks pre-op for implants. Scared of what could happen after pregnancy and breast feeding. Any suggestions? (photo)

I'm 28 year old female, size 34" A cup, no kids. My breast implant surgery is in 3 weeks. I'm looking to get a natural result & the doctor recommended I get round silicon implants under the muscle. I'm planning to have kids in 2~3 years, and I'm really worried after seeing photos of women whose nipples became very big and their breasts got saggy after the pregnancy. Do you have advice re: the type, size, and cohesivity of implant I should get to avoid risks of deformed breasts after pregnancy?

Pregnancy and Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Pregnancy can increase breast size drastically for some women and change their appearance afterward. This is difficult to predict. I recommend that you discuss these concerns with your Plastic Surgeon and consider whether you want to have the procedure after your pregnancies or before.
All the best

Implants and pregnancy

Your concerns are valid. Pregnancy, weight gain and breast feeding can change the shape and size of the breasts. I explain this to all my young patients. Only you can decide whether this is the right time for you to undergo the surgery.  I would encourage you to discuss this with your plastic surgeon before making a final decision.  Also review the cancellation policy to make sure that you will not suffer a financial loss should you decide not to go forward.

Breast augmentation, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast changes are pregnancy

Everyone responds differently after pregnancy with implants.  This is something that is very hard to predict.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Pregnancy after implants

No one knows exactly how the body will respond to pregnancy and how the breasts will respond.  Best of luck.