3 months postop under muscle breast augmentation and second operations - 1st went bad - important asymmetry. (photos)

My 3 months postop looks toi asymetric to me- 215 cc yet my right breast is sagging- xan I blame the band I ve ben using to make them drop or the massages? How ça I reverse the situation? My surgeon tells me to do gym. My left breast however setteled in right after a month. This is m'y second op (implants didnt drop the first time) Thank you for your advice

3 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol

3 months postop under muscle breast augmentation and second operations

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Unfortunately, despite the photographs, online consultants will not be of much help to you.  In cases like this, nothing replaces in-person evaluation (by your plastic surgeon and/or second opinion in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons). Best wishes.

Breast issue

The two breasts look different in volume and shape. Volume differences probably could be improved.  It would be nice to see preops.