3 months post op and liquid discharging from right breast after breast lift and augmentation (Photo)

I had surgery on March 22, 2016, everything was going well until right breast started to discharge some yellowish fluid on 4/28/16 discharge was daily, breast sore but now discharge takes place only a few days apart. The discharge created a blister under my breast. Culture of wound was done and no bacteria detected, no signs of fever, Now I didnt discharged for a week and now discharged was heavy. Please advise. Might this be implant infection, suture stiches or what???

3 months post op and liquid discharging from right breast after breast lift and augmentation

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Breast issue

You have to follow with your surgeon to be properly evaluated. The photos is no so clear.  Is that granulation tissue at an incision?  Hard to say without an exam in person.