27 old year HealthCare Professional. What are my options to correct a paternal hereditary sloped and flat forehead? (Photo)

I am a 27 year old Male in the healthcare field. I'm originally from Jamaica and came to the States when I was 18. I was always bothered by my forehead but I never really paid much attention to fix it until now. My dad and uncle (his brother) have the same kind of forehead but i think mine is worse than theirs. As you can see it's asymmetrical an just outright weird looking and it also dosen't help that im in pre-balding stage (dad an uncle are bald as well). The cost is not a prob to me.

Sloped and Flat Forehead

I agree that you have relatively short vertical height to your forehead but this is accentuated because of your very high hairline; I'm assuming that this is inherited and not secondary to progressive male pattern baldness. Digitally lower your hairline on a computer so you can see the tremendous improvement achieved by lowering your hairline which can be done with hair transplants, a Fleming/Mayer flap, or a direct hairline lowering procedure.

Sloped and Flat Forehead

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Forehead

You forehead angle is too retrusive. 

I advice to seek the advice of a craniofacial plastic surgeon. Many options could be done to fix it. 

Good luck

Gaby D. Doumit, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Forehead

You forehead angle is too retrusive. 

Good luck

Gaby D. Doumit, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon