26 year old with a question about fillers and UV induced collagen loss?

I am very fair skinned (Fitzgerald type 1, Irish/Scottish/Welsh) and within the past year have relocated to an area with an incredibly high UV index. Despite my best efforts to protect myself, the strong sun has affected my looks significantly. Am very concerned about collagen loss. The contour of my face/Ogee curve looks very different/worse. What recommendations would you have for someone relatively young who was worried about loss of collagen due to UV damage? Are fillers a good idea? Laser?

UV damage

My recommendation would be the best to do is microneedling. It would promote collagen. Once the initial 3 treatments are done consider a treatment once every six months.