24 year old wanting fuller lips. What's the best treatment? (Photo)

Hello I am 24 years old and I've been researching doctors who can achieve the look that I am going for I would like a more Pouty fuller and sexier look to my lips.. Is there any recommendation for me? Ot it is not something I need, I am looking for a natural yet exotic appearance

Wanting fuller lips

Hello, from the photo provided it looks like your lips are already quite full and well-defined.  However, if you are seeking even more fullness there are several temporary fillers that will further increase lip fullness.  Make sure you see an experienced medical injector.

Lip Fillers and Augmentation

Lip injections for fuller and pouty lips are extremely popular.  The trick is choosing the right filler and the correct amount for a patient and their facial features.  Belotero will give you a fine lip line and Juvederm will give you a larger pouty lip.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with lip injections for the best cosmetic results.

Need fuller Lips? Not you

Your lips look like the photos that patients bring in and want to look like. I think adding any more volume would look abnormal. Most patients would be very happy with your fullness.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lip issue

Your lips look quite full, and I probably would not recommend anything to you at this point to augment them in any way.  Best of luck.

Fuller lips

Thanks for your question. Physical exam would be helpful, but If the photo submitted is of your lips, I would not recommend anything, as the lips in the photo are full and attractive, and augmentation might distort them. If the photo is an example of the desired shape you are looking for, then please submit a photo of your lips.  I hope this answer is helpful, regards.

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Options for fuller lips

Thanks for your question. There are many options for achieving fuller lips. Most commonly people opt for injectable treatments that can be done in the office. Most fillers for lips include hyaluronic acid, which is a natural component of your skin and joint fluid. Check out the video below which shows me doing a lip augmentation treatment using one of these fillers.
Other options include surgical augmentation. This can be achieved with synthetic implants made of silicone or other materials, or your own body tissue. The choice depends on if you're looking for a permanent solution or a potentially temporary one. I'd say that most doctors today favor fillers, so if you're interested in a surgical solution, you'll have to do a little more hunting to find a doc who will do that for you. Good luck!

Robert S. Schmidt, MD
College Station Facial Plastic Surgeon