23 year old Severe face Lipoatrophy caused by Lipo? Or laser and shot treatment?? Please help. (photos)

Hello, I had a second face lipo in Korea(07.21)and it was ok except for a small area(dimple pic)To try and fix, I got a laser and shot(substance similar to pruning of fingers in water)treatment(08.18), which RUINED my face in a day. I had (2.5&0.5)HAfiller to correct days after. It doesn't look that bad when Im still but when I smile, creases&dimples galore. There are still areas (mostly left side) that are just empty. It's also starting to sag. What can I do? Wait? Maybe sculptra? I'm only 23..

Severe facial changes after two facial liposuctions

Thank you for asking about your facial changes after liposuction.

I am so sorry you have had such problems. Facial liposuction can cause irregularities and looseness, one reason many plastic surgeons do not recommend it. To find out what is the beset treatment for you, you will get your best advice from a personal evaluation - the complex changes can't be evaluated by photos alone.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Facial Rejuvenation Next Steps

I recommend a formal evaluation. There are many options for treatment including skin tightening with thermage/venus legacy, fillers to the area and Sculptra for collagen building.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience for facial rejuvenation.  Best, Dr. Emer.