21 Year Old Female: Am I A Candidate For A Lip Lift? (photos)

For the longest time I've loathed the huge space between my nose and my upper lip. I've been toying with the idea of getting a subnasal lip lift, but am afraid that my results might look strange considering I already have a full upper lip. I would love to have a lift like Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington-Whitely, although I do understand that might be too ambitious. Please help!

Lip lift - should I have one?

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.

• You really would benefit from a careful examination.
  • It is hard to tell if your upper lip is too long.
  • And yes, you are right, it will give you slightly fuller lips.
  • It is a lovely operation - for the right person - 
  • Since you are in New York, call around the plastic surgeons near you -
  • You are sure to find someone who does these procedures who can advise you.
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Lip lift

I typically say it's hard to tell from some photos, but these photos suggest you would definitely benefit if you were to proceed with a modified lip lift.  You have beautiful lips but a realistic expectation of what you want from the procedure.  Just try to find someone who does them commonly because you don't want crooked lips or scarring which we fix commonly. 

Ben Talei, MD

Lip Lift and Augmentation - Megan Fox

Thank you for your photos. You have great lips to begin with so any enhancements will look great. To determine which options are best suited for you, a consultation would be necessary. A lip lift is a great surgical procedure and if not right can give you the look you wish to obtain. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this surgery. Best of luck,