1 month post Breast augmentation. Doctor clears me to do everything. Says this is it, I am where I'm going to be.

I had 400/450cc silicone under the muscle a month ago. Had my 4 week follow up yesterday. He cleared me to do whatever I want, go jet skiing ECT...he said this is it, they are where their at, wont change. I have read that it takes months. I am not massaging or anything. Said I don't ever have to wear a bra. I was hoping they would still get a little bigger. Is this it? I am happy, they are still a bit hard.

Breast augmentation

Everyone heals at a different rate and some implants take longer to fall into the pocket than others.  Good luck.

They may still change but the majority of swelling has probably resolved by now. Settling can take a couple of months but again, this change may be subtle depending upon the amount of settling you have already experienced. Best to follow your surgeon's recs and advice since he or she knows your case best. Good luck!