Does this look normal? I'm almost 2 weeks post op and my left breast looks saggy all over again to me (photo)

I already feel that I'm going to need my breast revisioned I don't have the perky or full look on my left breast it dropped significantly and I know that it isn't going bring itself up again

Does this look normal? I'm almost 2 weeks post op and my left breast looks saggy all over again to me

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

Droop after breast lift?

Your breasts do look a bit droopy.  I would suggest seeing your plastic surgeon and talking to him/her about your options moving forward.  Occasionally, a revision mastopexy is needed.  Best of luck!

I'm almost 2 weeks post op and my left breast looks saggy all over again to me.

Your one photo shows large droopy breasts (on both sides) that have had a periareolar or donut (Benelli) lift or possibly a vertical (lollipop) lift. It is impossible to tell from your single photo, and it appears likely that you did not have a full Wise-pattern (anchor) lift.

Your breasts certainly look "full," but perky is not in your cards with this anatomy, which required a full Wise mastopexy, especially with the size of your breasts/implants.

You likely liked the idea of lower cost and less scars (Who wouldn't?), but some patients need to be told that a small or minimal-scar lift will not be "enough."

I hesitate to say this without more information, but it appears as if this was a poor choice, either on your part or your surgeon's (probably both), and revision will be necessary to achieve closer to your goals. "Perky" is not how I would describe breasts of your size, unless you develop capsular contracture, or desired the high, round, "fake" look that accompanies CC.

Even with a full Wise (anchor) breast lift, full larger breasts will drop and re-sag over time, especially if your capsules are soft and your breast implants have room to move around a bit. You are indeed right that your left breast (and your right) will definitely NOT bring itself up again. Talk with your surgeon or get a second opinion from one of several ABPS-certified plastic surgeons other than your own. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breasts still saggy

Without a pre-op photo to compare to, its hard to say anything about your result. At 2 weeks, there is still a lot of healing left to do. Be patient. Follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast shape

It is hard to tell anything from this one photo. Please repost with at least what operation you had and more photos. a preop photo would be the most help.

Breasts low

Just based upon your photos, your nipples look low. This can be due to the angle of the photos as well. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.