Im 13 Years Old & I Have All of my Grown Teeth Are Out. Can I Get Invisalgn?

i dont want to be seen with braces.. how can i let my dentist know that i want to use invisalign ?? braces stay for 2 years & my teeth arent that bad only bottom teeth are crowed & my 2 upper main teeth have alittle over bite. how can i get invisalign ?

Doctor Answers 2

Invisalign Candidate

An orthodontist can assess your entire bite and make sure that your teeth are not only straight, but just as important that they fit properly together.  Straighter, better fitting teeth with improve the longevity and live of your teeth. 

Find an orthodontist and go in for a consultation.  They will be able to give you all the details on what you will need and how to get there - including if your treatment can be done with Invisalign.  

Toronto Orthodontist

Yes, but...

Invisalign can certainly be a choice for you. Even though your teeth may not be looking 'bad' to you, there are a lot of factors to consider (how your bite fits, crowding, spacing, etc...). A consultation is required in order to determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign.  In general, a referral to an orthodontist is not required. Have your parents inquire about a trained orthodontist near you. Dr. J

J. Chad Johnson, DDS
Charlotte Orthodontist
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.