Can invisalign treatment be reversed?

Invisalign has changed my face shape alot and i dont feel like my self on my 7th tray right now. Can i wear them in reverse to get my old teeth and face back?

My name is Dr. Ken Barton. I am an Elite Invisalign Provider, having successfully treated in excess of 3000 cases. I maintain practices in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and throughout N.J. That being said, the answer is yes. .However, make sure that you do your due diligence, and carefully chose the right doctor. He should Limit his practice exclusively to Orthodontics, and preferably be an Elite Provider.

Manhattan Orthodontist