My breasts are tuberous, when they're erect they are normal. How much would it cost to reduce the areola & fatty tissue? (Photo)

I really want to reduce the fatty tissue in the areola so they are normal :(how much would this cost?:(also do I have to be 18 to have this surgery?I also have PE..please someone help me..I'm sorry for the last photos I posted I think they seem normal...

Pectus excavatum and tuberous breast surgery concerns...

I am sorry to hear about your concerns regarding breast shape. Hopefully you have the support of your parents as you do your research and learn about options.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

If you are under 18, you require a parent or guardian for a consultation

It appears from your question that you are under 18 years of age. All people under 18 require the consent of a parent or guardian for a consultation or even if soliciting online advice. If you are under 18, I recommend removing the photos and having a parent or guardian set up an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.