Should I Get Lipo Sculpture Done to my Inner Arms N Thighs to Make Them Skinny? (photo)

I'm Gettn a bbl n breast aug I also want lipo done to my arms n thighs what do u consider me doing

Should I Get Lipo Sculpture Done to my Inner Arms N Thighs to Make Them Skinny?

You really need to discuss this with your chosen surgeon. To get "skinny" I might recommend 10 to 20 pounds weight loss before any surgery. 

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast augmentation and Liposuction in NYC to improve body shape and contour

Breast augmentation and liposuction are two procedures I commonly perform in my NYC plastic surgery practice.  Liposuction is performed to remove unwanted fat to sculpt and contour the body to improve its shape.  Proper diet and exercise regimens before and after surgery will help obtain and maintain the best possible results.  It would be best to schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to examine you in person and discuss how best to achieve your goals.

Liposculpture is the same thing as liposuction

You are not a candidate for liposuction of thighs.  You need to lose weight.  I cannot see your arms.  Lose weight and then have liposuction.  My Best.  Dr C

It is a bit difficult to determine from the single photo if arm and thigh liposuction would produce a nice result.  Skin laxity needs to be assessed as well as goals for the look to be achieved.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations, liposuction procedures, and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA